Wednesday, August 24, 2005

New blog

So what's up with this blog?
I used to write a different blog but I abandoned it for several reasons. It was not especially anonymous, and I had read all these horror stories about personal blogs haunting people who move on to new jobs or whatever, and I decided that maybe it's best to be anonymous. This would also give me more freedom to write about stuff that I might not want to otherwise.
Also, my mom was an avid reader of my old blog and frankly, this just totally killed my desire to write. Whenever I would sit down to write a post, I would imagine her as my audience and this caused some serious writer's block.
I've also got a new house, and a new job; makes sense to start a new blog, don't ya think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you who I think you are? ;)